Students are prepared to collaborate with other design disciplines in technology, user experience, and creative problem-solving.
The BSVCD program’s learning objectives strive to enable students to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in design literacy: history, trends, practices
- Demonstrate knowledge in theory and principles of perception, visual language, and cultural context.
- Demonstrate proficiency in industry methods and approaches through a portfolio of completed design projects including:
- Design process
- Industry-relevant technical skills and tools.
- Ability to adapt and respond nimbly to emerging forms, media, tools, and methods, Prototyping, The Iterative process,
- Research, Creative thinking, problem-solving, and the ability to work collaboratively.