Mercy College Business School Overview
For students who choose to move onto a business related degree following their first year International Undergraduate Program, you will then be taught by experts in their field, with real-world practical knowledge, so that when you graduate you will be prepared to succeed in a business.
Mercy College Business School know learning happens in so many more ways than by just sitting in a classroom, the programs have been designed to provide hands-on experience. Active Learning opportunities include:
- Consulting: Where you get to lead a real project for a real company
- Entrepreneurship: Where you get to operate a student-run business
- Investing: Where you manage real money in the student fund in our state of the art trading room
- Leadership: Where you set a master goal, achieve it one step at a time, and do it as a team
- International Business: Where you travel and learn about doing business abroad